Many companies do not realise that they have eligible projects, or, most commonly, ‘bundle’ the R&D claim as part of their broader tax and accounting affairs without a rigorous effort to optimise its scope.
Not only is the tax legislation associated with the scheme a highly specialised area in its own right, it is unique in that a successful claim is based on its scientific or technological merits, meaning that the claim process cannot be fully handled by tax personnel alone.
Positive Tax Solutions have a working arrangement with a strategic partner who combine specialist skills and knowledge in the R&D tax credits system with practical experience in technology to help clients submit high quality, sustainable claims.
Our partner offers a range of services related to R&D tax relief claims, tailored to suit clients’ individual needs, from full claim preparation to ad hoc advice on R&D tax relief issues. In all cases their services deliver outstanding value for money by:
- Bringing the right combination of technical and tax expertise to the project
- Using an effective approach that embodies their expertise and experience
- Maintaining a strong relationship with HMRC
- Transferring the knowledge of the process to client staff for future claims
- Substantially easing the burden on client technical and financial staff.
Contact us for more information