Transactional Tax solutions are designed for the SME market where the business owners are planning to undertake a sale, acquisition or wish to restructure their business.
TransTax solutions are designed for the SME market where the business owners are planning to
- Re structure*
- Dispose of all or part of their business
- Have owners or senior directors retire
- Undergo partial or full management buy outs or management buy ins
- Acquire a business
- Dispose of some or all of the assets of the business
- Extract assets or cash from the business see details here
An area of particular importance is to ensure that available tax reliefs are not compromised e.g. Entrepreneurs’ Relief.
*Where past actions have resulted in the potential loss of Entrepreneurs’ Relief it may be possible to establish this by restructuring.
Headed up by Stephen Burwood, the specialist team here at Positive Tax Solutions use their unique mix of technical acumen alongside cutting edge ideas to provide tailored solutions for both businesses and their owners.
The team uses their extensive tax and accounting experience to produce innovative and commercially aware planning solutions.
Most TransTax solutions are agreed in advance with HMRC which means maximum benefit along with peace of mind and comfort that there should be no future issues.
To ensure that the best result is achieved for every client we go through the following steps
- Liaise with the client’s other professional advisers
- Present proposed solution to the client
- Obtain HMRC clearance for the solution
For further information please contact us